Security Guard Course
We at CBA UK provide best Security Guard courses in our London, Hounslow, Southall centres. In this course the student will have good overview of the main roles and responsibilities of security guard , Security Guard Training provides the detailed knowledge you can keep yourself and your customers safe.
Students will get the Level 2 Award in Security Guarding (QCF) , by doing this course you will get access to work in the Private Security Industry.
Topics Covered in Security Guard Training
The training course will include three main modules :
- About Private Security Industry and working in it
- How to work as security guard
- Conflict Management Techniques and Processes: In this module you will learn the effective techniques on how to only relies on physical force as a last resort.
How am I be assessed in Security Guard Training ?
You will be assessed in both written form, in the form of multiple choice exams and also practically by one of our experienced trainers. In this exam paper basically there are three main units, and each unit has 20 multiple-choice questions and takes about 30-40 minutes to complete.
How to apply for License
To apply for security guard license the students need to have these pre-requisites:
- Need to have an identity check and pass the identity check.
- Need to have a DBS / Pass a criminal records check.
- Get the recognized Security Guarding qualification that we can help you to obtain.
Security Guard Course in London
In our centres in London we run this course every week. This course takes about 4-5 days and you will need to take 30-35 hours of training.
You will get the results within 7-10 working days and then can apply for license if you are passed.
Centres in London Area