We provide the recognised Health & Social Care Qualifications both mandatory and short care training courses. The training courses are provided at our learning centres in Southall London , West Bromwich Birmingham. Our care training programs meet the requirement of CQC.
Our care training courses can also be delivered in your workplace at a time convenient to you and each course can accommodate up to 15 attendees. and we can deliver the training programmes to individual care homes, small groups or any kind of care providers.
Contact us today or for more details of your Health And Social Care Mandatory Training Qualifications.
Health And Social Care Mandatory Training Programs
- 1. Equality and Diversity Course
- 2. Health and Safety at Work Course
- 3. Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Course
- 4. Caldicott Principles Course
- 5. Fire Safety Awareness Course
- 6. Infection Control Course
- 7. Food Hygiene Course
- 8. Manual Handling - (Includes Practical Session) Course
- 9. Medication Course
- 10. Basic Life Support including CPR - (Includes Practical Session) Course
- 11. Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Course
- 12. Conflict Management Course
- 13. Lone Working Course
- 14. Mental Capacity Act Course
- 15. Challenging Behaviour awareness Course
Please Contact Us for any specific training required, we will organize it for you to fulfil your requirements.
Why is it Important to be trained ?
On-going learning and development is important for all social care and health workers. This is often referred to as continuing professional development or CPD. This is the process of tracking and documenting the skills, knowledge and experience that you gain both formally and informally as you work, beyond any initial training. It’s a record of what you experience, learn and then apply. As a care worker, thinking about your learning and development and deciding what to do is something you should ideally do with the service user or care provider. You will both benefit from increasing your knowledge and skills. Where this isn't possible you can decide to undertake it yourself (self-directed), but you will still need to think about how any learning you do can reflect the needs of your service user or care provider. The skills or qualifications you gain through learning and development can also support you to develop an on-going career in social care or health.
Advantages for you may include:
- Improve the quality of your work
- Gain new skills
- Increase your knowledge
- Improve your ability to carry out more specialised support
- Increase your confidence
- Give you a sense of achievement
- Reduce risk in the workplace
- Increase your job satisfaction
- Able to pass on your knowledge or perhaps supervise others
reduce conflict in the workplace
- Better working relationship with your employer
- Keep up to date with new laws and other ways of doing things
- Feel your employer has invested in you.
- For your employer, investing in learning and development will result in better support from a more
- Confident and motivated worker. It shows you that your development is important to them
- You may feel more valued as an employee and as a result you may be more likely to continue working for them.
- These points all contribute to a good working relationship
Join us now and open a new chapter in your life in health and social care field or for more details of your Health And Social Care Mandatory Training Qualifications.