QCF Level 1 Award Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
The Health and Safety Construction course qualification will help you to achieve the CSCS Green Card for Labourers in Construction. Since July 2014 it becomes mandatory to pass the Health and Safety Course in Construction before applying for CSCS Green Card. This qualification is called as QCF Level 1 exam in construction.
The Level 1 Award in Health and Safety Construction is a lifelong qualification , has a life time validity and students need not to repeat the course.
Health and Safety Construction Course Contents
- Health and safety at work.
- Accident reporting and Prevention procedures
- Manual handling Procedures with techniques of working at heights
- Proper use of equipments and tools like personal protective equipment , vehicles etc.
- Fire prevention techniques
- First-aid techniques
Site Safety Plus: Health and Safety Awareness Course
- 1 day to complete
- Valid for 5 years
- Free “Safe start” handbook
Centres in London Area
|CITB Labour Test||£100||Half Day|