B1 Exam topics
The b1 exam topics consists of three different sections. The different sections of topics for B1 test are as listed below:
- B1 Reading and writing (both are taken together)
- B1 listening
- B1 speaking
B1 READING AND WRITING EXAM TOPICS: –
Reading and Writing are taken together – (a hour and a half)
- Reading section 1: signs and short messages 1, test 2
- Reading section 2: coordinate 5 individuals to 8 writings
- Reading section 3: content with True/False inquiries
- Reading section 4: long content with numerous decision questions
- Reading section 5: content with numerous decision holes
- Composing section 1: sentence changes
- Composing section 2: compose a short message
- Composing section 3: compose a casual letter OR a story
The Reading and Writing segments are every worth 25% of the aggregate score for the exam.
- Each of the 35 perusing questions scores 1 stamp.
- Composing section 6 questions score 1 stamp each
- Composing section 7 is set apart out of 5
- Composing section 8 is set apart out of 15
- The most effective method to get ready for PET Reading and Writing
- accomplish additionally perusing hone tests at B1 level
- Reading the directions painstakingly before you begin each area
- Consider the planning. Spend around 50 minutes on the perusing, 40 minutes on the composition
- concentrate these vocabulary subjects
- ponder sentence structure at B1 level
- work on composing short messages, including messages
B1 Listening Exam Topics: –
Time permitted – around 30 minutes
- Listening section 1: pictures with various decision questions
- Listening section 2: longer recording and numerous decision questions
- Listening section 3: finish notes
- Listening section 4: genuine/false
- Test 2 Listening section 1: pictures with different decision questions
- Test 2 Listening section 2: longer recording and numerous decision questions
- Test 2 Listening section 3: finish notes
- Test 2 Listening section 4: genuine/false
The Listening segment is worth 25% of the aggregate score for the exam.
- Each of the 25 listening questions scores 1 stamp.
- Step by step instructions to get ready for PET Listening
- Perused the guidelines deliberately before you begin each area.
- Perused the inquiries before you tune in. You will hear the sound twice.
Tune in! The more English you tune in to the better your will do. Tune in to the radio, English dialect TV, podcasts…
Regularly you will do the talking test with another competitor. You two will meet two inspectors. One of the analysts will converse with you; alternate does not participate in the discussions.
There are two sections to the talking test:
- Talking section 1: short inquiries and replies amongst you and the inspector
- Talking section 2: the analyst gives you some data or a card with a few thoughts for inquiries. You need to chat with the other applicant and ask or answer questions.
These were the different B1 topics for the B1 practice test online with B1 test example.
B1 Test Preparation
We prepare applicants for above tests through our specialized courses, which generally last for a Week. Depending upon the background and profile of the candidates, our trainers are well adept in different languages (Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu) as medium of teaching.